Friday, October 29, 2010

Another one down, or should I say up...



So, finally I have made a page and posted one of my mom's latest dolls, "Elven Granny".  I was really trying to get it and her three new feral creature Boogey Boys up before Halloween.  But running behind, as usual,  Baby V, Sean, and I had some vaccinations this week. So between the after effects of that and getting ready for Halloween, this week was toast and the week before I was down with a never ending cold.  Anyways,  here is at the very least the magical Elven Granny just barely before Halloween.

We'll see what tomorrow brings, maybe Boogey Boys can get done?  Then another new one she finished a week or two ago, then maybe some of her older ones for display.  Phew!  I have a lot of work to do on her site and I still have my own art projects I'm wishing and dreaming about.


No comments:

Post a Comment