Monday, December 13, 2010

Still Life Practice Project

OK, so it has taken me forever to post this.  I posted it over on my Deviantart account awhile ago.  I keep meaning to spend some quality time to write up a little bit about the process and my original intentions for these finished pieces.   But I'm just not feeling it anymore, as this project has been complete for so long now.  So here they are in order of size...


 



This is part of a small still life series I created as a gift for my husband. The series was also intended to help me "brush up" my skills. Going back to basic still life was a good exercise for me.


Medium: Watercolor on yupo paper

Size: Two 2.5"x3" ACEO/ATC, Three 3.5"x5", and one 5"x7" and the concept sketches on 8.5"11" sketch paper
Reference: Found objects

2 comments: