Tuesday, August 16, 2011

POM in Doll Collector Magazine

So, one of my moms recent art dolls Steam Punk Amanda a Time Passenger is in the September 2011 issue of Doll Collector magazine!  I have thus belatedly added said doll to her website and hope to get the twenty plus other finished dolls up soon too.  You can read more about it at her blog.

In other news, I ran across this inspirational page "How to Steal Like an Artist" on Austin Klean's website.  It got me a little amped, so I strapped Baby V in her stroller and readdressed the shelving layout to get my art room fixed up.  It has become the "store all" room since our big move and is the last to get into working order.  Hopefully I will finish organizing and have some new art work to share soon.

Have you come across anything you found motivating lately?  If so, please share in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment